AST-1015-W PPM O2 Transmitter – Wall Mount
Advanced Sensor Technology
AST-1015-W Wall Mount Trace O2 transmitter, two wires loop-powered is intrinsically safe when used in conjunction with MTL-7706 safety barrier. User selectable any range from 0-5 PPM to 0-25%. Signal output is locked on the selected range. Recovery from air to 10 PPM in under 45 minutes.
Standard AST-333 PPM oxygen sensor is compatible with inert and gaseous hydrocarbon gas streams, 18 months expected sensor life.
Transmitter can be used in an extended operating temperature range of -10°C (14°F) with optional Z series PPM O2 sensor. In addition to extended temperature range, Z-Series sensor show excellent compatibility with gas streams containing any level of CO2. No routine sensor maintenance needed
AST-1015-W PPM O2 transmitter with fine tune temperature compensation and user selectable digital filter offers excellent performance even at sub PPM levels of oxygen.
Key Analyzer Features
- User Selectable Range From 0-5 PPM to 25%
- Output Locking on Selected Range
- Analog output 4-20 mA or 1-5 VDC
- Fine Tuned Temperature Compensation for Enhanced Accuracy
- Barometric Pressure Compensation
- Intrinsically safe design complies with Class I Div I Group IIC when used with recommended safety barrier
18-24 VDC Loop Powered PPM O2 Transmitter
For Intrinsic Safety Compliance, use MTL7706+ Barrier