AST-1012 Portable PPM O2 Analyzer
Advanced Sensor Technology
AST-1012 is battery powered portable PPM O2 analyzer. User selectable any range from 0-5 PPM to 0-25%. Signal output is locked on the selected range. Recovery from air to 10 PPM in under 45 minutes.
Standard AST-333 PPM oxygen sensor is compatible with inert and gaseous hydrocarbon gas streams, 18 months expected sensor life.
AST-1012 portable O2 analyzer can be used in an extended operating temperature range of -10°C (14°F) with optional Z series PPM O2 sensor. In addition to extended temperature range, Z-Series sensor show excellent compatibility with gas streams containing any level of CO2. No routine sensor maintenance needed
AST-1012 portable PPM O2 analyzer is fitted with quick connect sample inlet and outlet fittings for quick and easy operation.
Key Analyzer Features
- User Selectable Range From 0-5 PPM to 25%
- Output Locking on Selected Range
- Analog output 0-1 VDC Full Scale
- Fine Tuned Temperature Compensation for Enhanced Accuracy
- Barometric Pressure Compensation
- Intrinsically safe design complies with Class I Div I Group IIC when used with recommended battery
How do I know the Model will work for me?
Our experts have years of field experience and are available by the following methods: